A Message from our Partners about Coronavirus
Dear Clients and Friends,
As global concern about the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, and have an increased impact on our communities, we want to take a moment to share with you how Glickstein Laval Carris is responding to these unprecedented circumstances.
GLC puts the safety and health of our staff, clients, families, partners, and the communities in which we live and work first and foremost.
To ensure continuous, uninterrupted service to our clients, we have implemented a number of precautionary measures as follows:
- Monitoring the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as federal, state and local government instructions
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all conference rooms and common areas
- No non-essential travel/conferences
- Establishment of an alternating onsite/telecommuting workforce to enhance social distancing measures
- Proactive self-quarantine for employees who feel unwell or may have been exposed to the coronavirus
- Instituted flexible telecommuting for employees needing childcare
- We encourage our clients to send their documents securely via this Safesend Link.
- Credit card payments may be made over the phone vs. in person or by mail. You can call the office at 407-645-4775 or Shirley at 407-416-1069.
We thank you for your understanding and support during this rapidly evolving situation. GLC remains dedicated to our clients as we make every effort to provide the highest level of quality service we have prided ourselves with for the past 45 years. Please do not hesitate to call us at 407-645-4775 should you have any questions or concerns.
Warmest regards, Glickstein Laval Carris, P.A.